Homepage of Martin Neuenhofen
Figure 1: Velocity norm of a transitional solution to the Naiver-Stokes equations for incompressible viscous fluids.
Welcome to my homepage!
I am an mathematician from Germany. I received amy Bachelor's and
Master's degree in Computational Engineering Science from RWTH
Aachen University. Currently I am a student at the University of
British Columbia. On this website I present parts of my work.
An overview of pratical models using mathematical tools is given here:
Examples of numerical solvers for different applications. SolversCollection.html
I developed and implemented the following numerical methods/programs:
- LSIDR(s) method. LSIDRs.html
- Krylov subspae recycling methods. ShortRecycling.html
- GMstab: A robust implementation of IDR(s)stab(L) and M(s)stab(L). GMstab.html
- Further methods have been published on arXiv.
- Silver bullet: An solver for optimal control problems with differential-algebraic path-constraints. OptimalControl.htm
- Simple FEM: Matlab code for assembling linear systems from triangulations. SimpleFEM.html
- ODE(p): A generator for explicit Runge-Kutta methods of user-defined order. ODE_p_solver.html
- Hyper-dual numbers: Matlab implementation of a number class for
the computation of Jacobians and Hessians from Matlab functions. HyperDual/HyperDual.html
Contact via e-mail: MartinNeuenhofen@googlemail.com